Social Capital, Sustainable Development, and the Corporation
The Stakeholder 360 is a research and consulting service on the opinions of an organization’s stakeholders. It helps organisations of every kind navigate the socio-political risks and opportunities in their stakeholder environments.
Corporations and governments find it especially useful because it:
- provides a complete list of stakeholders that goes beyond any one organization’s knowledge
Most of the barriers to sustainable development are socio-political, not technical. However, its takes some technical knowledge of socio-political matters to remove those barriers. The Stakeholder 360 provides that kind of knowledge by showing the pattern of social capital in the network and comparing it with templates that indicate different types of remedial interventions.X
- Mining and Communities Solutions, Vancouver, Canada.By email@example.com on October 28, 2016
- Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia conferenceBy firstname.lastname@example.org on October 28, 2016
Robert Boutilier, Ph.D.
- World Mining Congress October 28, 2016
- Mining and Communities Solutions, Vancouver, Canada. October 28, 2016
- Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia conference October 28, 2016
- CSIRO seminar on Social Licence October 28, 2016
- Water Dynamics-13 March 29, 2016